Debian Mirrors via CloudFront
Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery. This service is kindly hosted by and paid for by Amazon Web Services, and we thank them for their contribution to Debian. This service provides cached access to:
- /debian/ main archive from ftp.us.debian.org/debian
- /debian-security/ Security updates from security.debian.org
- /debian-cd/ CD/DVD images from cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd
- /cdimage/ CD/DVD Image from cdimage.debian.org/cdimage
- /debian-archive/ Archive from archive.debian.org for older versions of Debian
- /debian-ports/ Ports from ftp.ports.debian.org
- /debian-debug/ Mirror debug from debug.mirrors.debian.org
- /debian-backports/ Old Backports from backports.debian.org/debian-backports.
Note since 5/May/2013 Backports is now merged into the primary archive and only contains backports for Squeeze (6.x.x).
You may use HTTP or HTTPS to access this resource. You may wish to look at installing
apt-transport-https to enable apt to use https.
|HTTP (unencrypted in flight)||
deb http://cloudfront.debian.net/debian/ stable main contrib
deb http://cloudfront.debian.net/debian-security/ stable/updates main contrib
|HTTPS (encrypted in flight) ||
deb https://cloudfront.debian.net/debian/ stable main contrib
deb https://cloudfront.debian.net/debian-security/ stable/updates main contrib
Any questions: jeb_AT_debian.org